Driver Application Form
Method of Application
Important Information & Notice
INSTRUCTION: APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
1. Interested applicant must meet the following requirement and conditions:
a. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
• O’ level (at least 3 credits including English Language)
• NCE (at Least Lower Credit)
• OND/HND (at least Lower Credit)
• B.Sc. (minimum of Second Class Lower)
b. PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Applicants must be between ages 18-35 years.
• Applicants with any form of deformity need not apply.
c. OTHER CONDITIONS
• Application must be a Nigerian and have valid Nigerian guarantors (Religious, Civil Servants and Parents/Guarantors).
• Applicants must possess valid certifications and identification.
• Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
• Applicants with known criminal records or an ex-convict need not apply.
• Applicants with body tattoos need not apply
• All applicants must submits 5 recent (at least 6 month old) passport photograph.
• You must duly complete the Application forms
• On no account should the application form be DEFACED or MUTILATED as such would render the form invalid.
• Purchase and submission of forms must be at the Eagle Sweep Nigeria Limited Head Office.
• Eagle Sweep Security shall not entertain any enquires in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria.
• Please note that any attempt to inundate EAGLE SWEEP Office Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any applicant will be viewed as a ploy to undermine the enlistment process and will lead to disqualification of such applicants.
• Applicants must attach the following when submitting the Application form:
i. 4 photocopies of birth certificate/Age Declaration
ii. 4 photocopies of academic and professional certificates
iii. 4 photocopies of local government attestation certificate.
2. Interested candidates should purchase the Application Form at:
EAGLE SWEEP NIGERIA LIMITED HEAD OFFICE
1 Rafin Kwara Close, Off Aikhomu Street, Navy Post-Housing Estate, Karshi, ABUJA.
3. The price of the recruitment form is N1, 000 (One Thousand Naira only).
Deadline for the submission is 3 weeks from the publication of this Vacancy.
4. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false document shall be qualified during or after training. Such an applicant shall be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
5. Applicant are to regularly visit the company’s website to check if they are shortlisted for deployment.